In Telegram, to prevent hacking, there is an option such as two-step verification, which can be activated to prevent unauthorized access to Telegram messages and information. This feature is used for the security and privacy of users. We put a password on our account and it requests this code when entering Telegram and protects us from being hacked. In this post on Spy Family, we are going to explain how to hack telegram with two-step verification.
How to hack Telegram with two-step verification?
All about two-step verification
Before answering the question, How to hack Telegram with two-step verification? Let’s get to know the meaning of two-step verification if you want to use your Telegram user account on several mobiles, tablets, laptops or desktop computer devices. To use it, you need to enter your Telegram number. As you know, the authentication code will be sent to you in this way.
But this method could be more secure; Because any person having your mobile phone number and a few seconds of access to a mobile phone or laptop and any device on which your Telegram is installed can log into your Telegram account. Of course, there is no need to worry, and there is another very safe way to use these messengers.”
Telegram’s two-step password” or Two-Step Verification is one of Telegram’s security options, which prevents anyone from entering your account without your knowledge. Therefore, we strongly recommend activating it. It should be remembered that the two-step password of Telegram cannot be hacked and is not registered anywhere.
You should know that there is no need to worry if you forget this password; Because it is possible to recover it through the email address, you enter when activating the Telegram two-step password. So remember to use your valid and personal email to do this method.
Activation of the two-step password of Telegram in the Windows
Before hacking two-step verification, you need to enable two-step verification on Windows. Then follow the steps to find your answer.
- Run the Windows version of the Telegram program.
- Click on the three-line icon in the upper left corner of the screen so that the main Telegram menu appears.
- Select Settings in the menu that appears.
- Then, select Privacy & Security option in the opened menu.
- In this step, select the Two-step verification option and click on the Enable two-step verification option.
- Enter the password of your choice in the first field.
- In the second field, retype the password selected in the previous box.
- Enter your email address and click on Submit. Be careful that this email address must always be available,
- valid, and secure. Because as mentioned in the previous paragraphs, you will need it if you need to recover the
- two-step password.
- Now click on Save.
- Go to the email address you entered and open the email received from Telegram.
- Click on the activation link in the email.
- In this step, the two-step password of your Telegram user account is activated
Telegram Two-step authentication:
By using Telegram‘s two-step verification, the real owner of the profile is authenticated so that he can safely enter his profile. In this article, we will teach you how to enable two-step verification to prevent Telegram hacking. Stay with us and read this article to the end to learn how to hack Telegram with two-step verification.
How to enable two-step verification in Telegram?
To prevent hacking of Telegram with two-step verification, you must first know how to activate Telegram’s two-step verification. Follow the steps below to learn it:
Open the Telegram application on your phone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Privacy & Security”.
- Select “Two-Step Verification” (disabled by default)
- On the next page, tap on the “Set Password” button
- Enter your password in the box and tap the “Continue” button
- Then, on the next page, re-enter your password for confirmation and press the “Continue” button
- In the next window you can set a hint for your password
- You will then need to enter a recovery email to verify that you own the account (optional)
- Enter the verification code and then you will be automatically redirected to the next page.
Disabling two-step verification in Telegram:
If you want to disable Telegram two-step verification, to learn how to hack Telegram with two-step verification, you can follow the steps below, but it may put you at risk.
- Run the Telegram application
- Tap the three lines icon to view the menu
- Select “Settings”.
- Tap on “Privacy & Security”.
- Select the “Two-Step Verification” option
- Enter your password and tap the tick icon
- Select “Turn off password”.
- Click “OK” in the pop-up window that appears.
The two-step verification of your Telegram will be disabled simply by following these steps. But we recommend that you avoid disabling this feature as much as possible because it increases the security of your account and prevents Telegram hacking with two-step verification. If you want to know how to bypass Instagram’s two-step authentication? You can refer to the related article.
In this post on Spy Family we have talked about how to hack telegram with two-step verification so if you want to know more about this topic, this article can be useful for you.