There are many methods for recovering Instagram messages that you can try. You may have experienced that you deleted some important messages, then you wanted to recover them. Here, in this article from Spy family, we will teach you how to recover deleted Instagram messages.
How to recover deleted Instagram messages?
In this paragraph, we will introduce 2 important ways to recover deleted Instagram messages. One of the methods to recover deleted Instagram direct messages is to download the desired data from the Instagram app, which is sent to users in the form of an email. Another way to recover Instagram direct chat is to connect your Instagram account to Facebook. In the following, we will examine all the 2 mentioned methods.
1: Download the desired data
The Instagram platform has provided the ability to back up their messages or work accounts. In addition to saving your messages, the backup can save all kinds of other files for you, like pictures and video,… To this way, you should follow these steps:
- First, you should download and install the updated version of Instagram.
- After running the app, enter the settings section.
- Select the “Security” option.
- Then click on “Download data.”
- In the next step, you will be asked for an email, which should be the same option you entered at the beginning of registration.
- After entering your email, tap Request Download.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your Instagram password. After entering, click on the Next option.
- Click on “Done.” An email should be sent to you by tapping on this option.
- You will need half an hour (it will not be sent precisely at that moment). After the email is sent, you need to open it and click on the download data option.
- This email will be opened in the browser, and after entering your Instagram username, you can see the start of the data download. In this case, your deleted Instagram direct messages will be restored.
2: Recover deleted Instagram DMs with Facebook
To give you information about how to recover deleted Instagram messages, we explain another way. This method is suitable for people who have a Facebook account. Most people who have business or business activities with their Instagram and Facebook accounts connect their Instagram accounts to Facebook. If you do this, you can also use it to recover your deleted messages. The complete guide is as follows:
- You have to go to your user account that is on the Facebook page.
- Then go to the Inbox section.
- In this section, you can see your messages.
- After entering the incoming messages section, click on the Instagram Direct option from the left panel.
- In this section, you can see the chats you have done so far.
This method is the simplest way, and many people prefer to recover their Instagram direct messages in this way.
Using the application
Usually, the easiest way to answer the question How to recover deleted Instagram messages? It is to use the application. These applications can quickly recover all your messages.
This program retrieves deleted messages and related information by accessing the files on the cache of your Android or iOS device. Note that this software allows the recovery of other files and deleted messages. These apps are very easy to use and have a simple structure and instructions; This is why you can quickly recover your deleted information.
If you are an iPhone user, the famous software used for this operating system is the U.Fone app. You can use this program on Mac and Windows computers to recover lost data. This tool allows you to recover Instagram direct messages and other data, including messages, images, videos, WhatsApp data, call history, contacts and audio files.
Android users use FoneLab or similar software to recover deleted messages from Instagram. Fonelab makes it very easy to recover deleted data, including videos, audio files, images and messages, and has a simple and fast installation.
Also, this program will guide you in recovering your data. FoneLab in the iOS operating system is also used to recover data or create a backup version. All these apps are free and can easily perform recovery for you and answer the question, How to recover deleted Instagram messages?
Features of these two programs:
- Video recovery
- Photo recovery
- Recovery of messages
Another method to answer the question How to recover deleted Instagram messages? Use this program. You can easily recover all your messages using this program. The important thing about this is that you have already logged into the program and activated the backup option.
Otherwise, this method is useless for you.
Google Drive cloud service is an efficient and excellent tool that does many things apart from storing documents and images. You can back up all your Android phone data, including messages, through the Google Drive cloud service.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Enter the settings of your Android phone.
- Tap Google.
- Select Backup.
- Make sure Google Drive backup is enabled.
Back up your data. After completing the above steps, you will be shown a file that contains your information. You can find all your lost files by searching in the program.
Recover deleted Instagram messages
This article from the Spy family talked about how to recover deleted Instagram messages. You may have experienced that you delete some important messages and need all the deleted messages after a while. This post can help you learn to recover the messages that you accidentally delete them.