As you know, WhatsApp cannot delete deleted messages, and you must use difficult but doable methods. In this article from spy. family,, the question of how to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp web will be answered, and we will guide you through this. If you are interested in these topics, stay with us until the end.
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp web
One of the best and simplest ways to answer the question of how to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp is web recovery. Therefore, to recover deleted WhatsApp chats, you must have activated the chat backup feature, Chat Backup;
- Go to WhatsApp and enter the settings.
- Then click on the Chats option.
- Now select the Chat backup option.
- In the next step, click on the backup to google drive option.
- A list of options will be displayed where you can specify the period during which you want to back up chats and messages, such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
- When you have archived the chats for a while, you can recover them.
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone.
- Go to the Chats section.
- Scroll to the top and tap on Archived Chats. Now you can see the archived chats.
- Swipe from right to left on the desired chat, now you can see More and Unarchive options. Tap on Unarchive.
Recovery of WhatsApp messages without backup
Another way to answer the question of how to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp web without using WhatsApp web is to use software that makes it easier for us. You can recover messages through the Android Data Recovery app, which works on Windows and Mac and allows you to recover WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, chats, etc., in a few simple steps. Restore and supports almost any type of Android phone.
To recover deleted WhatsApp chats, if there is no backup, first, connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable, then;
- Download the Android Data Recovery software and install it on the computer.
- Wait for your phone to be detected automatically. In the next step, the program asks you to enable USB debugging before starting the scan, so to enable it;
- Go to phone settings.
- Enter the About Phone section.
- Look for the serial or build number option, find it and tap on it about 7 times until you see the message. You are in developer mode.
- Go back to the settings again.
- Now find Developer options and tap on it.
- Please turn on the switch above and look for the USB debugging option, enable it and click the confirm option in the window that opens.
In the last step, look for the lost data you intend to recover.
Recover messages using the Notisave program
Another software to answer the question of how to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp web is this app. which is used in both iPhone and WhatsApp Web. The Notisave program is mainly used to recover messages on iPhones. To recover and read deleted WhatsApp messages using the Notisave app, you must download and install it first. Then do the following steps in order:
- First, open this app and click Allow.
- Allow the app to access messages.
At this stage of reading deleted WhatsApp messages, you need to choose a program whose notification is essential to you. Here, activate only the item related to WhatsApp. After this, if your contact deletes his message in WhatsApp, this program will notify you by sending a notification.
Then, by opening the Notisave program, you can see the deleted message. Note that to read the deleted message, you must have installed this program on your phone in advance, and you cannot read the deleted messages before installation.
In this article from spy. family, the question of how to see deleted WhatsApp messages on WhatsApp web was answered, and the methods to do this were told. If you have ever used these methods to read deleted chats, share your experiences with us in the comment section.