Today, one of the most common methods of communication between people is chatting on WhatsApp. Messages can be important documents and can be used in different situations. Now, if the recipient deletes the message after sending it, what should he do to see it? How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app on android? In this article on spy.family, we will provide you with the best methods of reading deleted messages on Whatsapp, so stay with us.
How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app on android?
1-Reading deleted messages with the help of the application
Many apps in the Google Play Store allow you to recover deleted WhatsApp messages (sent or received). These programs obtain and store your notification log from the “Notification Log” section of the Android system.
There is a famous app called “WhatsRemoved+” on Google Play Store, which is dedicated to reading deleted WhatsApp messages and has been downloaded more than 5 million times. Of course, this program is only available for Android users and has not released a version for iOS. Also, this app contains ads you can get rid of by purchasing an app subscription.
- Download and install the app from Google Play Store.
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and allow access to notifications.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of applications to read deleted messages.
- Now whenever someone deletes a letter sent to you, this app will send you a notification.
- To read the deleted message, open the information and tap on the DETECTED section.
- This way, you can read the statements after the sender has deleted them.
2-Reading deleted messages using WhatsApp Chat Backup
If you have accidentally deleted a chat and want to restore it, you can use the WhatsApp chat backup, which takes place every night at 2 AM by default. Of course, you can change this time to daily, weekly or monthly. Daily mode is better because you can restore chats before the next backup. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall it from Google Play Store.
2. Agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and enter your mobile phone number and country code in the next step.
3. An option to restore chats from a backup file will be displayed. Tap the restore option to get your WhatsApp chats back.
Recover deleted WhatsApp messages using the iOS recovery tool
Using EaseUS MobiSaver software, you can restore deleted messages and images from WhatsApp; you can follow the steps below to do this:
- First, download the final version of EaseUS MobiSaver.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, and launch EaseUS iPhone WhatsApp Recovery Tool.
- Click on “Recover from iOS device” and click Scan to start selecting.
- When done, this tool will scan your iOS device and show you the recovered files, including WhatsApp messages.
- You can choose and restore recovered files.
How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app on android? WhatsApp has allowed its users to delete sent messages and has set a time limit for this feature. People can delete their messages within an hour. We tried to answer your questions and hope this article on spy.family will be helpful for you.