Snapchat is a video and photo-sharing application, which is particularly popular due to its beautiful and diverse filters and has attracted the attention of many people. In this spy family article, we will introduce you to how to create a Snapchat account and explain How many Snapchat account can have?
How to download and install Snapchat?
You can download and install the Snapchat software through the Google play link for Android phones and tablets and the App store link for iOS phones and tablets.
Creating an account on Snapchat:
Before we know, How many Snapchat account can you have? We should learn how to create a Snapchat account. Note that you must use the filter breaker to create an account on Snapchat.
- First, you will see two options sign up and logging, click on the signup option.
- Then enter your first and last name and select the sign in & accept button.
- In the next step, enter your birth date in Gregorian and press the continue button.
- You will see a page where you can change your username and if you don’t have a problem with the default username, click continue.
- In this step, choose a password for your account. Note that your selected password should be more than 8 characters.
- The following page will open for you, where you either enter your mobile phone number or you can continue the account creation process through your email address.
- A 6-digit code will be sent to you by SMS or email, which will be completed by entering the registration process code.
Delete Snapchat account:
How many Snapchat account can you have? You cannot use your mobile phone to delete the Snap account.
- You must log in to accounts.snapchat.com through your browser.
- After entering the Snapchat site, you must enter your username and password.
- Select the Delete account option.
- Enter your password again on the page that opens.
- A page will be displayed that will delete your account.
How to view the Story?
If you want to see your audience’s stories on Snapchat, you must first select and touch the Stories button on the right side, at the bottom of the screen. After this, you will enter a page listing your audience’s Story. You can enter anyone you like, view it, and go to the next or previous Story by tapping on the left or right side of the screen. Swipe up to chat with the story owner and swipe down to exit the Story.
Important note: In the normal mode and default settings of Snapchat, all people, even those who do not have you in their audience list, can see your Story using the Discover section.
What are Snapchat terms?
After the question “How many snapchat accounts can you have?” was answered. Getting to know Snapchat terms is one of the essential parts of learning this program, which can be helpful for you. Below, we have taught you the most essential terms of this application:
- Snapchat Stories: If you want to share an image or video with all your friends and audience on Snapchat, you need to go to the Story and publish them there. It may be interesting to know that the Story feature on Instagram was inspired initially or copied from the story idea on Snapchat.
- Snapcode: Instagram has a feature that allows your audience to find you on this social network by creating an image and placing your ID on it. Snapcode has a relatively similar application. You can make it easier for other audiences to reach your account on Snapchat with the help of a snap code.
- Snaps: Snaps can be considered the same as Instagram posts. Snaps are images or videos of 10 seconds to one minute that you publish on Snapchat and send to your friends. These Snapchat posts will be removed from the app after your audience has viewed them. Of course, unwatched snaps can last up to 30 days. In addition, you can add them to your Story on Snapchat so that they remain for at least 24 hours.
- Memory: If you like it, the memory function makes a backup copy of all your snaps and stories so that you can have them all together like an archive if needed
How many Snapchat account can you have?
You can have as many accounts as you like. There is unofficially no limit to how many you can have when you use unique details when creating them. In this article on spy family, we talked about Snapchat and told you how to create an account or delete it on Snapchat. If you want to know How many Snapchat account can you have, we also explained this in our article.